Tuesday 6 November 2012

A day in London: Eurogamer Expo

Thanks to Laura I had decided to go to London for a day. It was amazing! In one day I manage to see  an impressive Edward Munch exhibition at the Tate Modern, take part in Eurogamer Expo and see a   Sasha Waltz & Guests show at The Sadler's Wells.

Eurogamer Expo

Was so inspiring! I got to talk with industry professionals. The Creative Assembly team was particularly helpful. Kevin McDowell and Pawel Wojs gave me such constructive and in depth feedback. Chatting with Kevin McDowell  was the most valuable part for me, full of very insightful advice.

 I attended lectures as well.
  • Careers in Games - Being an Indie 
  • Games Education - Get in the Game
  • Careers in Games - 
    Funding and How to Get It 

Carla, Laura and myself also booked a meeting at the BAFTA Career Surgeries at Virgin Media stand, this wasn't as useful as the woman we got to talk to was from another area of game design, but it was still useful insight into another aspect of the overall process.





No comments:

Post a Comment