Thursday 29 November 2012

Week 11 - production diary

This week was not a very good week. Fighting with the cold, fighting with rigging problems. Because of the cold I have decided to stay at home almost all week. I must admit it was a bit solitary experience, but it helped to stay concentrated. Below quick run through the week:
  • Monday - Finishing rigging. Painting weights. Watching tutorials. 
  • Tuesday - Painting weight. meeting with Jin, my supervisor. Things discussed in the meeting:
      • Schedule: Need to move on to my personal project, Jin thinks that I have done enough for the team work of this year. now is the time to concentrate on my own direction.
      • Problems with modelling. Scene size.
      • Employment direction 
      • University requirements vs employment requirements
                        Work in the evening.
  • Wednesday - Rigging
  • Thursday - Life drawing. Meeting with Carla. Discussing rig and problems with the model.  Work in the evening
  • Friday - Design and the Market.
  • Weekend  - Work at the pub. researching face expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment